Green Tea Sorbet
The delicate flavor of Lipton® Green Tea and lemon in this sorbet is the perfect ending for any meal.
- 2 cup boiling water
- 8 Lipton green tea bags
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- In teapot, pour boiling water over Lipton® Green Tea Bags. Cover and brew 5 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze.
- In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water and sugar to a boil and boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in tea, corn syrup and lemon juice.
- Pour into metal bowl; cover and refrigerate until well chilled, about 1 hour.
- Process in ice cream machine according to manufacturer's directions.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.