Spiced Indian Chai
Did you know that "Chai" means milk tea? Indulge in this delicious original Spiced Indian Chai Tea.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 4 Lipton tea bags
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground coriander (optional)
- In medium saucepan, bring milk and water just to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low and continue simmering uncovered 3 minutes.
- Remove Tea Bags and strain. Pour into mugs and serve immediately.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.