Autumn Apple Tea
Perfect combination of apples and Lipton® black tea. Just add a piece of pumpkin pie and a fork. Enjoy!
- 3 cups apple juice
- 6 Lipton camomile tea bags
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In 3 litre pot, heat juice just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add Lipton® Camomile Tea Bags.
- Cover and brew 5 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Garnish, if desired, with clove-studded apple slices.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.