Cold Brew Green and Mint Tea
Why brew when you could cold brew? The Japanese method maxes out flavours by extracting them slowly and infusing them subtly. Chill out on a hot day with fresh mint and smooth green tea.
Infuse a dull day with your choice of cinnamon or ginger, topped with fresh OJ.
- 1 bag Lipton 's green tea bag with mint
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or ginger, see chef’s tip)
- 3 drops vanilla essence
- juice of 1/2 orange
- In your mug, mix cinnamon with a little hot water to make a paste.
- Add vanilla essence. Add Lipton’s Green Tea With Mint tea bag.
- Boil water and allow to cool slightly.
- Add Lipton’s Green Tea With Mint tea bag to mug and brew for 1.5-2 minutes.
- Add orange juice to the brewed tea.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.