Spinach and Chickpea Dip in a Hollow Loaf
If you are looking for a quick entertainment platter that is tasty and wholesome then try out this spinach dip served inside a Portuguese loaf.
- Knorr creamy garlic and herb potato bake
- 2 bunches spinach cooked and drained finely chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 250 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tin chickpeas drained
- large ciabatta loaf
- 250 ml sour cream
- In a bowl, sprinkle the contents of the sachet of Knorr Garlic and Herb Potato Bake onto spinach while still warm.
- Add rest of the ingredients, except the bread, and mix together well.
- Cut a lid out of the loaf and hollow out the centre, reserving the chunks of bread removed.
- Fill the bread cavity with the dip and serve on a platter surrounded by the chunks of bread which you removed.
- Use the chunks of bread to mop up the dip.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.