Beef And Onion Bean Curry
Beef up your meal! Add Knorrox Beef and Onion Soya Mince for a rich tasty meal that adds meatiness to your flavour.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp crushed ginger & garlic
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah medium curry powder
- 3 carrots, finely chopped
- 3 cups white kidney beans, parboiled
- 100 g Knorrox beef & onion soya mince
- 3 cups hot water
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion until soft, add ginger & garlic, Rajah Medium Curry Powder, stir and continue frying for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add carrots, white kidney beans, Knorrox Beef & Onion Soya Mince, water and simmer on medium/low heat until your white kidney beans are cooked.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.