Fruit Chutney Lamb Curry
Better For You Tips : For a leaner, healthier option swop mutton mince for ostrich mince.
This fruity lamb curry is great tasting and mild enough for the whole family.
- 75 ml cold milk
- 50 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 800 ml hot water
- 230 g (1 box) Knorr fruity chutney curry mince mate
- 15 ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400 g mutton mince
- In a large saucepan, fry the mince and onion in oil until soft.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the coriander.
- Empty the contents of the topping mix sachet in a jug and add the cold milk.
- Stir until smooth, allow to stand and thicken.
- Spoon evenly onto the top of hot cooked mince and sprinkle with extra coriander.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.