Cauliflower Bean Curry
Want to put a beautiful bean curry on the table in a hurry? A tin of baked beans speeds everything up in this delicious dinner dish, with fresh green beans adding a pop of colour. Serve with Basmati rice and naan bread.
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Rajah Medium Curry Powder
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tin baked beans
- 450 ml water
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 100 g green beans topped and tailed and cut in half
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan and gently cook the onion until soft.
- Add the garlic and Rajah Medium curry powder and cook for 1 minute stirring constantly or until fragrant.
- Add a little extra oil if necessary then add the cauliflower florets and fry until slightly golden brown and crispy.
- Add the baked beans and water and stir in the tomato paste then allow to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the green beans and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Season to taste then serve with Basmati rice and naan bread.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.