Veggie Vindaloo Curry
Rajah Hot Curry Powder adds a fiery kick to this roasted vegetable vindaloo, with lots of fresh garlic and ginger giving extra depth of flavour. Serve with crispy poppadoms for an unforgettable vegetarian feast.
- 800 g mixed vegetables
- 45 ml vegetable oil plus extra for frying
- 2 tbsp Rajah Hot curry powder
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 onions chopped
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 x 5 cm piece fresh ginger root grated
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 6 poppadoms to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Place vegetables in a large roasting dish.
- Add the oil, Rajah Hot curry powder, mustard, seasoning, vinegar, and brown sugar and toss to coat.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and just cooked through.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan, fry the onions in a little oil until softened then add the garlic and ginger and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the roasted vegetables and stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Season to taste.
- Serve the curry with poppadoms on the side.
- Monthly vegetarian
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.