Sugar Bean Curry
Sugar Beans are a great source of protein and they're tasty too! Serve with rice or pap and let the flavours of the Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes tantalise your family’s appetite.
- 2 cups sugar beans dry
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 2 cups water
- 2 Knorrox chicken stock cubes
- Sort and clean the sugar beans and soak in water overnight.
- Boil in clean water until soft and then drain.
- Heat the oil in a pot and fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and fry for 2 minutes stirring continuously to release the flavour and aroma.
- Add the water, Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes, sugar beans and green beans, and simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- No need to add salt!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.