Pumpkin, Goats Cheese And Sage Frittata
Sure to become a firm family favourite, this tasty vegetarian dish is packed with roasted sage, pumpkin and goats cheese.
- 40 ml butter
- 6 eggs
- 80 ml milk
- 2.5 ml Robertsons crushed chillies
- 10 ml Robertsons sage
- 500 g pumpkin chunks, oven roasted
- 250 ml goats cheese, crumbled
- handful of fresh sage leaves, pan fried in 30 ml butter
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, Robertsons Crushed Chillies and Robertsons Sage together.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan on low heat. Cover with a lid and cook for about 4 minutes on low heat on the stove. Eggs should be half-cooked.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle the roasted pumpkin evenly over the frittata. Crumble the goats cheese evenly over and place into the oven.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the egg has set. Garnish with burnt sage leaves.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.