Baked Vegetable and Cheese Frittata
If you’re looking for vegetarian recipes, this is a versatile must-try. Choose any vegetables you want for this cheesy baked frittata dish.
- 500 g chopped mixed vegetables for roasting
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 6 medium-sized eggs
- 125 ml milk
- 60 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 sachet Knorr Creamy cheese Veggie Bake
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grease and line a 23 cm (7 cm deep) cake tin.
- Arrange vegetables and garlic on the base then drizzle with oil and mix well.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- In the meantime whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese and contents of the sachet of Knorr Creamy Cheese Vegetable Bake and pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake at 200°C for 20-25 minutes or until the egg mixture is set and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, slice into wedges and serve with salad and crispy potato wedges.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.