Potato Bake with Corn, Cheese and Garlic
Fried corn and chillies mixed with garlic and herb cubed potatoes make this dish an ideal meal accompaniment.
- 1 tbsp Stork margarine
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 410 g tin kernel corn or 375 ml fresh corn, whole and cooked
- 1 chilli, finely chopped (optional, seeded)
- 4 large potatoes, washed, peeled and cubed
- 1 Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 450 ml milk
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat Stork margarine in a frying pan and fry onion until it is soft.
- Add corn and chilies and continue frying for another 2 min.
- Arrange the cubed potatoes in a greased, ovenproof dish and spoon over the corn and chilli mixture.
- Mix the sachet contents with a little milk to make a paste and stir in the remaining milk.
- Pour over the potatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 1 hour until the potatoes are cooked and the cheese is golden brown.
- Potato Bake with Corn, Cheese and Garlic
- Better For You Tips : For a delicious potato bake with an extra nutritious kick, add in a punnet of sliced, sauteed button mushrooms together with some chopped spinach
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.