Sticky Chicken Wings with a Blue Cheese Dip
Bring these sticky chicken wings to life with a blue cheese dipping sauce, who needs take-aways anyway?
- 12 chicken wings
- 60 ml golden syrup
- 10 ml Tabasco sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 ml Robertsons cumin
- pinch Robertsons cayenne pepper
- 1 Knorr Classic white sauce
- 50 g blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Using a sharp knife cut off the tip of each chicken wing and place in a shallow bowl.
- Combine the golden syrup, Tabasco sauce, crushed garlic, Robertsons Cumin and Robertsons Cayenne Pepper in a bowl and pour over the chicken wings.
- Cover the wings with plastic wrap and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Place chicken wings in a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the chicken is golden.
- To make the blue cheese sauce combine sachet of KNORR Classic White Sauce with 250 ml boiling water and stir until well mixed.
- Stir in the blue cheese until melted and serve with the hot and sticky chicken wings.
- We have a variety of <a href="https://www.knorrwhatsfordinner.co.za/">chicken recipes for dinner</a> that are the ultimate ‘wow factor.’ Make these for your family and they’ll gobble it up within minutes!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.