Creamy Noodles with Mince and Three Cheeses
There is no such thing as adding too much cheese to noodles…because we’ve added three! And we promise it’s as creamy as it looks.
- 500 ml boiling water
- 800 ml hot water
- 1 box Knorr mince mate Creamy cheesy noodles
- 15 ml oil
- 400 g mince
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 50 g gorgonzola cheese
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large saucepan, brown 400 g mince in the oil.
- Add the 800 ml hot water, sachet of seasoning mix and the uncooked pasta contained within the box and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet into a measuring jug.
- Fill to 500 ml with rapidly boiling water and stir with a fork for 1 minutes.
- Stir in the cheddar, gorgonzola and feta cheese and pour over the mince mix then serve.
- Served with a side salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.