Baked Fish with a Creamy Cheese Sauce
You will notice that most healthy dinner recipes contain fish. Here is one for making baked fish with a creamy cheese sauce.
- 2.5 ml Rajah mild & Spicy curry powder
- 125 ml cheese, grated
- 500 ml boiling water
- 250 ml spring onions, chopped
- 15 ml margarine
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 1 pinch Robertsons Atlantic sea salt
- Robertsons freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 500 g fish fillets
- 2 sachets Knorr classic white sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2.5 ml Robertsons paprika
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside.
- Melt margarine in a pan and add spring onion and lightly fry.
- Prepare KNORR Classic White Sauce by adding sachet contents to a jug and pouring in boiling water.
- Stir with a fork for 1 minute until thick.
- Stir spring onions into white sauce and add cheese and curry powder.
- Grease a baking dish and spread the rice on the bottom and lay the fish fillets on top.
- Pour sauce over and sprinkle with Robertsons Paprika.
- Bake at 200 °C for about 30 minutes and serve with rice and salad.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.