Spicy Boerewors and Samp Hot Pot
Two traditional flavours combined into one pot – samp and boerewors – with the end result being a dish packed full of hearty, comforting flavour
- 500 g Boerewors, cooked and sliced
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 15 ml Rajah mild & Spicy curry powder
- 350 g samp
- 150 g beans
- 1 tin (410 g) chopped & peeled tomatoes
- 400 ml water
- 12 g sachet Knorr Country beef stew Cook-In Sauce
- 1 Knorrox beef stock cube
- Heat oil in a large pot and fry the onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute to release the flavour and aroma.
- Stir in the samp and beans together with the tomatoes, water, contents of the sachet of Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Rich Country Beef Stew and the Knorrox beef stock cube.
- Allow to simmer until creamy adding a little extra water if necessary.
- Stir through the sliced boerewors and serve.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.