Country Sausage Hot Pot
This easy recipe for Country Sausage Hot Pot is perfect for a Sunday afternoon meal –serve with creamy mashed potato as a finishing touch.
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 375 g pork sausages, sliced (allow to half thaw before slicing)
- 3 baby marrows, sliced
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 6 baby potatoes, halved
- 400 ml water
- 1 sachet Knorr Country hot pot Dry Cook-In-Sauce
- In a pot brown the onion in oil then add the sliced sausages and fry until well browned on all sides.
- Add the carrots and baby marrow and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the cold water and baby potatoes to the pot and stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Bring to the boil while stirring then reduce the heat and allow to simmer covered for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally until the carrots and baby potatoes are cooked.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.