Country Sausage Hot Pot
This easy recipe for Country Sausage Hot Pot is perfect for a Sunday afternoon meal –serve with creamy mashed potato as a finishing touch.
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 375 g pork sausages, sliced (allow to half thaw before slicing)
- 3 baby courgettes (baby marrows), sliced
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 6 baby potatoes, halved
- 400 ml water
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr country hot pot cook-in-sauce
- In a pot brown the onion in oil then add the sliced sausages and fry until well browned on all sides.
- Add the carrots and baby marrow and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the cold water and baby potatoes to the pot and stir in the contents of the sachet of Knorr Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Bring to the boil while stirring then reduce the heat and allow to simmer covered for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally until the carrots and baby potatoes are cooked.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.