Chicken Casserole with Baby Vegetables
Easy supper recipes have never looked so good! Try this wholesome chicken casserole packed with delicious autumn vegetables.
- 400 ml water
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g baby corn
- 100 g baby carrots
- 5 baby leek stems, cut in half
- 500 g chicken pieces (thighs and drumsticks)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 3 baby marrows, cut into thirds
- 6 baby potatoes, halved
- Heat the oil, and fry the onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken and lightly brown.
- Add the baby leeks and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Mix some flour to a paste and add enough to the pot to make a thicker gravy.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.