Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Treat your family to this Creamy Beef Stroganoff. It only takes 45 minutes to prepare and is certain to keep the taste buds satisfied!
- 6 chives, chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 500 ml cold milk
- 50 ml sherry (optional)
- 3 ml Robertsons paprika
- 1 sachet Knorr beef stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 500 g beef strips
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 15 ml oil
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Fry beef strips and mushrooms in a splash of oil.
- Add onion, green pepper and paprika and continue to fry until the onions are soft.
- Add the sherry.
- Mix <a href="https://www.knorrwhatsfordinner.co.za/products/knorr-beef-stroganoff/">KNORR Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce</a> contents with 500 ml cold milk and add this to the beef mixture.
- Bring to the boil, stirring often.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Season with black pepper and sprinkle with chives.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.