Leftover Roast Chicken Pasta Bake
Transform your leftover chicken into Legendary Chicken Pasta Bake.
- ¾ cup Hellmann's Original mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 1 can 440 g whole kernel corn, drained
- 60 ml mild peppadew peppers, sliced
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt to season
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°(celsius)
- In a 2 litre oven casserole, combine Hellmann's Creamy Mayo, milk and ¾ cup cheese.
- Stir in penne pasta, chicken, corn and peppadews.
- Taste and season with Robertsons Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.