Lemon and Garlic Chicken Patties
Make your own chicken patties using chicken mince and serve with sautéed spinach and creamy mashed potato!
- 60ml fresh parsley, chopped 60 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 60 ml mayonnaise
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves, crushed garlic
- 800 g chicken mince, without skin
- 38 g sachet Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 180 ml wholewheat breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl mix together the chicken mince, contents of the sachet of KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake, egg, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon zest and breadcrumbs until well combined.
- Add the fried onion and garlic and mix well.
- Form the mixture into medium sized patties and shallow fry in heated oil for about 4 minutes on each side, turning carefully.
- Drain on paper towel then place into the oven and cook for 5 minutes to ensure they are cooked through.
- Serve with sautéed spinach and creamy mashed potato.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.