Whip up this delectable side dish made with peppadews, parsley, garlic, and Robertsons Braai & Grill All-In-One Spice. Our braaied garlic bread goes with everything: soups, salads, stews, and more!
- 1 French loaf (baguette)
- ¾ cup butter
- 45 ml piquanté peppers (pepperdew), chopped
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp Robertsons Braai & Grill All-in-One Spice
- In a small pot soften the butter over a low heat, then add the peppadews, parsley, crushed garlic and Robertsons Braai & Grill All-In-One Spice, stir thoroughly and then remove from heat.
- Cut slices into the French loaf going almost right through to the bottom, use your fingers to spread the slices apart.
- Spoon the butter mixture in between each slice until loaf is complete.
- Wrap in foil and then bake on the braai.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.