No one will be able to resist these delicious pumpkin fritters morning, noon or night.
- 2 g (or a pinch of) Robertsons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 5 ml (1 tsp) baking powder
- 43 g (1 sachet) Knorr roasted vegetable bake
- 3 tbsp cake flour
- 2 cups sugar
- pumpkin / butternut / hubbard squash, cooked and mashed
- 2 tsp brown sugar to sprinkle
- Mix all the ingredients together except sugar.
- If the mixture is too stiff, add a little milk.
- Fry spoonfuls of the mixture in a little oil in a heavy based frying pan until golden on both sides about 5 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel then sprinkle with a little extra cinnamon and brown sugar and keep warm.
- Serve with roasted chicken pieces, potato wedges and creamed spinach.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.