Garlic and Rosemary Flatbreads
This is a simple and easy to make unleavened flatbreads - meaning they are made without yeast! Perfect to serve with hummus!
- 500 ml cake flour
- 15 ml baking powder
- 1 sachet Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 15 ml Robertsons rosemary
- 30 ml olive oil
- 250 boiling water
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a bowl including the dry contents of the sachet of knorr garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- Slowly pour in the olive oil and water and mix to form a dough, if necessary add a little extra flour or water
- Divide the dough into 10-12 smaller balls and roll out each ball using a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan and fry each flat bread on both sides until golden brown
- Serve with hummus
- Tip – add some grated Parmesan cheese to the dough for a cheesy flavour!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.