Grated Potato Bake with a Crumb Topping
Grate potatoes and season with Knorr Cheese and Bacon Flavour potato Bake and herbs to make this great-tasting potato bake.
- 5 ml dried mixed herbs
- 5 potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 sachet Knorr cheese and Bacon Flavour Potato Bake
- 450 ml milk
- 250 ml breadcrumbs
- 50 ml margarine
- tsp Robertsons Atlantic sea salt to taste
- tsp Robertsons ground black peppercorns to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the contents of the Knorr Cheese and Bacon Flavour Potato Bake with a little milk to make a paste then stir in the remaining milk.
- Pour this mixture into a pot with the Stork margarine, salt and pepper and heat until the margarine melts.
- Place the grated potatoes in a 30 x 20 cm ovenproof dish, sprinkle with herbs and pour the milk mixture over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake for 45-55 min until the potatoes are cooked and the breadcrumbs are golden.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.