Red Cabbage Wedges
Cabbage wedges? Yes, that’s right! Reinvent the way you think of cabbage and try this easy recipe. Brush on a Knorr Creamy Cheese sauce with oil, garlic and thyme, and serve it with toasted chopped nuts for a complementary crunch.
- 2 small red cabbages
- 1 packet (38 g) Knorr creamy cheese sauce
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 4 tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 250 ml boiling water
- 2 tbsp toasted cashew nuts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the cabbage into 8 wedges. Arrange on baking tray.
- In a jug, whisk Knorr Creamy Cheese sauce, oil, garlic, thyme and water.
- Brush each wedge with sauce. Roast for 25–30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with nuts, and serve.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.