Cheesy Tuna-Stuffed Potatoes
Your kids will love this easy, cheesy dinner – and what a great way to add more nutrient-rich seafood to their diets! Here’s a tip for speeding things up: cut a cross in the top of each potato, microwave them on high until just tender, then put them in the oven for the skins to crisp up before you add the cheesy topping.
- 4 large potatoes
- 38 g (1 sachet) Knorr creamy garlic sauce
- 125 ml milk
- 2 x 170 g tins tuna, drained
- 1.5 ml Robertsons black pepper
- 100 g mature cheddar, grated
- 30 ml chopped chives
- Cut a cross in the tops of the potatoes and bake them in their jackets (either in the oven or microwave) until soft.
- Preheat the oven to grill.
- Combine the contents of the sachet of Knorr Creamy Garlic Sauce and the milk in a pot. Turn the heat to low and whisk until thick. Remove from the heat and stir in the tuna. Season to taste with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Squish open the tops of the baked potatoes and divide the tuna mixture between them. Top with the grated cheese, place in the oven and grill until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve hot, topped with chives.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.