Mexican-Style Nachos with Ostrich Mince
Ostrich mince makes a healthy and tasty sauce for these delicious nachos served with spring onions, sour cream and guacamole.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 45 ml Stork margarine
- 500 g ostrich mince
- 1 pinch salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 Knorr spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 packet corn chips
- 100 ml cold water
- 250 ml tomato salsa
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large frying pan, sauté the garlic and spring onions in Stork margarine until soft.
- Add the ostrich mince, salt and pepper and brown.
- Mix KNORR Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents with cold water and tomato salsa and pour over the mince.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, then simmer for 10 min.
- Arrange crispy corn chips in a serving dish, spoon over the mince and top with cheese and tomato.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 min.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.