Baked Potatoes with an Avo and Bacon Topping
This hearty baked potato stuffed with bacon, chopped chives and avocados is a perfect starter or side for your dinner recipes.
- 4 potatoes
- 225 g packet shoulder bacon, cooked till crispy
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled and stone removed
- 30 ml sour cream
- 36 g (1 sachet) Knorr bacon carbonara pasta and sauce
- 30 ml chives, chopped
- Wash potatoes and dry with paper towel.
- Using a fork, pierce each potato a few times.
- Cook potatoes for 5-6 minutes on HIGH (100%) power in the microwave.
- Turn potatoes over.
- Cook a further 5-6 minutes on HIGH (100%) power or until potatoes are cooked.
- Stand for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Mash avocado with sour cream and contents of the sachet of Knorr Bacon Carbonara Pasta Sauce.
- Add bacon and chives and mix well.
- Cut a cross in each potato and squeeze the sides in gently.
- Spoon avocado mixture onto potatoes and serve.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.