Chicken and Cabbage Stew
Cabbage is such a versatile vegetable and can be used in everything from salads to stews! This Chicken and Cabbage Stew will bring everyone around the table with the delicious aroma and flavour of Knorrox Cubes.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 chicken thigh cut in half
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 yellow pepper thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 1/2 cabbage shredded
- 2 cups water
- 2 Knorrox chicken stock cubes
- 2 tablespoons Knorrox Spicy Chicken Soup mixed with 4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the chicken until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Fry the onion and yellow pepper until soft, then add the Rajah Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Return the chicken to the pot and add the cabbage, water and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix the Knorrox Spicy Chicken Soup with the water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew with the frozen mixed vegetables. Simmer until thickened.
- Serve with pap.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.