Beef & Vegetable Bunny Chow
Beef and Vegetable Bunny Chow is our favourite. Not only is it packed with the power of Knorrox's meaty taste but the addition of ‘’7 colours’’ (vegetables) gives it that extra nutritious flavour.
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30) ml oil
- 750 g stewing beef
- 45 ml Knorrox Chilli Beef & Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoon (15) ml Rajah medium curry powder
- 2 cups (500) ml water
- 1 green pepper or red pepper finely chopped
- 1 Knorrox Chilli Beef Stock Cube
- 2 potatoes peeled & diced
- 1 x 410 g can baked beans
- 1/2 cup (125) ml frozen peas
- salt & pepper
- 2 loaves white bread
- Fry onions in heated oil, for 1 minute. Add beef cubes and fry until brown.
- Mix soup and curry powder with water and stir into meat with the red pepper. Add the stock cube.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour adding a little water if needed.
- Then add the potatoes, baked beans and peas.
- Cover and simmer for 20 -30 minutes. Cut the loaves into 3 pieces.
- Hollow out the centres and fill with mince. Place hollowed out bread on top or on the side for dipping.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.