Flame Grilled Fish
Our versatile new Robertsons Braai & Grill All-In-One Spice is the only seasoning you need when you’re cooking over a fire! For an unforgettable seafood dinner, drizzle a whole fish with olive oil and lemon juice, dust generously with All-In-One, and braai to flaky perfection over hot coals.
- 1 kg whole fish
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 22.5 ml or 1.5 Tbsp Robertsons Braai & Grill All-in-One Spice
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Place the cleaned fish on an oven tray.
- Score the fillets with a sharp knife.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and some fresh lemon juice. Season with half the Robertsons Braai & Grill All-In-One Spice.
- Stuff the cavity with some lemon slices, parsley and remaining Robertsons Braai & Grill All-In-One Spice.
- Either wrap with foil and grill on the fire or place directly on the grill and allow to cook through, turning gently.
- Without milk
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.