- sunflower oil, (Â½ cup)
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 green peppers, finely chopped
- 10 ml Robertsons Barbecue Spice, (2 tsp.)
- 10 ml Robertsons Peri Peri, (2 tsp.)
- 15 ml hot curry powder, (1 Tbsp.)
- 6 tomatoes, large grated
- 4 carrots, large peeled and grated
- 1 baked beans in tomato sauce
- 5 ml Aromat, (1 tsp.)
- Warm the oil in a pot for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and green peppers and fry until soft with Robertsons Barbecue Spice, Robertsons Peri-Peri and curry powder.
- Add the grated carrots, tomatoes and baked beans and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Stir the mixture every 5 minutes to ensure that it does not stick, and becomes smooth.
- Add the Aromat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with wors and pap.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.