A sandwich that needs no introduction. The BLT is by far the most civilised way to enjoy bacon. The mayo perfectly offsets the saltiness from the bacon.
- 2 slices crusty white bread toasted
- 7 grams Flora Pro.Activ Light
- 1 teaspoon Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 slices crispy bacon
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Take the two slices bacon and fry in a non-stick pan on both sides until the fat is crispy.
- Lightly toast the bread, then spread Flora Light over the bottom slice.
- Layer the lettuce, bacon and tomato over the bottom bread slice, then generously spread Hellmann's Mayonnaise (to add a wonderfully creamy texture) on the second slice of bread, and place it on the top.
- Slice the sandwich in triangles, or rectangles if you like.
- Without milk
- Nut Free