Roasted Baby Potato and Egg Salad
Take a simple potato salad to the next level with our upgraded version of the ever-versatile side dish. Perfect for picnics, braais, and more.
- 500 g baby potatoes cut in half
- 2 tbsps sunflower oil
- 200 g diced bacon
- 2 eggs boiled and sliced
- 4 tbsps Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 4 tbsps milk
- ½ tbsps cucumber diced
- 1 tbsp Robertsons BBQ Spice
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place your baby potatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil and season to taste, and roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Heat the remaining sunflower oil in a pan and fry your bacon until crisp.
- Stir milk and mayo together and set aside.
- In one big bowl mix potatoes, eggs, cucumber and pour over the mayo and milk mix, season with Robertsons BBQ Spice and mix well.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.