Creamy Avocado & Tuna Salad
Creamy avocados and tuna with a tart mayo and balsamic vinegar dressing equals one yummy salad. For a vegan option substitute Hellmann’s Vegan Mayonnaise.
- 2 tsp Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 x 85 grams bags watercress
- 1 handful coriander chopped
- 3 sliced spring onions
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 sliced red chillies
- 60 grams crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds toasted
- 10 basil leaves torn
- 1 tinned tuna can
- To create the wonderful tangy dressing, mix together Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Drain your can of tuna as much as possible, mix drained tuna with black pepper and Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar dressing and set aside.
- Chop coriander, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and red chillies and combine with the watercress in a large bowl. Add the tuna mixture and toss well. Place salad onto plates and top plates equally with the sliced avocado, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds and basil leaves.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.