Creamy Avocado and Tuna Salad
Creamy avocados and tuna with a tart mayo and balsamic vinegar dressing equals one yummy salad. For a vegan option substitute Hellmann’s Vegan Mayonnaise.
- 2 tsp Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 x 85 grams bags watercress
- 1 handful coriander chopped
- 3 sliced spring onions
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 sliced red chillies
- 60 grams crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds toasted
- 10 basil leaves torn
- 1 tinned tuna can
- To create the wonderful tangy dressing, mix together Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Drain your can of tuna as much as possible, mix drained tuna with black pepper and Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar dressing and set aside.
- Chop coriander, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and red chillies and combine with the watercress in a large bowl. Add the tuna mixture and toss well. Place salad onto plates and top plates equally with the sliced avocado, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds and basil leaves.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.