Deep and warm potato flavours team up with the creamy textures of eggs in this fresh side dish. Decorate with a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley.
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 15 ml Stork margarine
- 125 ml mayonnaise
- 30 ml capers
- 15 ml Maille Dijon mustard
- tsp Robertsons ground Black Pepper
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled and quartered
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 30 ml parsley, chopped
- In a large pot, cover the potatoes with water. Add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and cook potatoes al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup of cooking liquid. Cool slightly and cut potatoes into cubes. Add the margarine.
- Mix together the reserved liquid, mayonnaise, capers and Maille Dijon Mustard. Season with Robertsons Ground Black Pepper. Add dressing to the potatoes, and combine well.
- To serve, top potato salad with the boiled eggs, chopped spring onions and parsley.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.