Egg Fried Rice
Made with only a few simple ingredients and Robertsons Spice for Rice, this dish is a great way to use up any leftover rice you may have lingering in the fridge.
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 cup frozen carrots & corn or mixed vegetables
- 1 ½ tbsp Robertsons spice for rice
- 2 cups leftover rice or cooked rice
- 1 tbsp worcester sauce
- Heat a saucepan with margarine over medium-high heat. Add the beaten eggs and scramble the eggs for about a minute. Transfer the eggs to a dish and turn off the heat.
- Heat oil in a clean saucepan over medium heat. Add the chopped peppers, mixed vegetables and cook for 10/15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the Robertsons Spice for Rice and rice, stir and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add scrambled eggs, worcester sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid the rice sticking at the bottom of the pan, and ensuring flavours get mixed well together.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.