Egg Fried Rice
Transform your leftover rice into Legendary Egg Fried Rice.
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 100 g red onion, chopped
- 100 g mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2.5 ml Robertsons chilli flakes
- 2.5 ml Robertsons turmeric
- 1 tbsp crushed ginger
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp Hellmann's Original mayonnaise
- Robertsons salt and pepper
- In a pan, heat the oil and fry the onion until it softens before adding the mushrooms and frying them until golden brown.
- Add the frozen veg, Robertsons Chilli Flakes, Robertsons Turmeric and crushed ginger and cook until veggies are soft.
- Then add your soya sauce and cooked rice and fry for 1 minute or until a bit dry, stirring frequently.
- Whisk your eggs together and add into the rice and mix so that the eggs coat the rice and cook without scrambling.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise.
- Taste and season with Robertsons Salt and Pepper.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.