Repeat the feast with Hellmann’s & transform your leftovers into tasty Chicken Tacos.
- 2 cups leftover chicken, shredded
- 30 ml Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 30 ml BBQ sauce
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- Robertsons ground black peppercorns, to taste
- 4 large (or 8 small) hard taco shells
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 10 grams coriander leaves (to garnish)
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- plus extra to serve Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 1 lime quartered (to garnish)
- Place your shredded chicken in a bowl.
- Mix together the Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise and BBQ sauce. Tip it into the chicken and mix through until well coated.
- Season to taste with Robertsons Salt and Pepper.
- Start by place the shredded cabbage in all the tacos. Top with the creamy chicken mix.
- Divide the avocado slices amongst all the tacos, then garnish with coriander leaves and radishes.
- Serve the tacos with extra Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise and lime quarters on the side.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.