Crispy Fried Chicken Wings
Treat your family to café-styled Crispy Fried Chicken Wings that are full of the lip-smacking flavour of Knorrox Spicy Chicken Soup and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes.
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1 Knorrox chicken stock cube
- 150 ml milk
- 100 ml flour
- 150 ml Knorrox Beef & Onion Soya Mince
- 50 ml Knorrox Spicy Chicken Soup oil for frying
- In a large pot bring some water to the boil. Make sure it is enough to cover the chicken wings. Add the KNORROX Chicken Stock Cube. Boil the wings until just cooked through. Remove from water and cool.
- Dip the chicken pieces in milk. Combine flour, KNORROX soya mince and KNORROX Soup Powder.
- Coat the chicken wings. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Shallow or deep fry chicken wings for 10 – 12 minutes on each side until golden and crispy. Drain in kitchen paper and keep warm. Serve with mash and gravy or soft bread rolls and coleslaw.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.