Transform your leftover veggies into the veggies on top of a Legendary Vegan Pizza.
- 1 roll ready-made puff pastry defrosted
- 4 tbsp Hellmann's vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 10 ml Robertsons vegetable seasoning
- 5 ml Robertsons paprika
- 5 ml Robertsons origanum
- For the toppings:
- 2-3 cups roasted or steamed mixed vegetables
- ⅔ cup vegan cheese (or regular mozzarella if vegetarian)
- Robertsons black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Grease a large baking tray with Spray and Cook.
- Roll out puff pastry to fill the baking tray.
- Place pastry on baking tray and, using a fork, poke holes in the pastry where the filling is going to be (leave a 1.5 cm edge of empty pastry around the whole rectangle).
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pizza sauce together in a bowl and then spread over the surface of the pastry (leaving the 1.5 cm edge clean).
- Spread your vegetables over the sauce and then sprinkle with cheese before sprinkling with some Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the edges are golden and crispy and the cheese is golden and melted.
- Nut Free
- Monthly vegan
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.