A real comfort dish. Full of creamy textures, and flavour, Chicken Alfredo is the perfect fix if you are looking for something indulgent.
- 15 ml margarine
- 450 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced
- 285 g mushrooms, quartered
- 125 g x 2 sachets of Knorr alfredo pasta and sauce
- Heat the margarine in frying pan, add onions, chicken strips and mushrooms and cook gently until chicken is done. Turn heat to lowest possible setting. Checking and stirring from time to time.
- In separate pan, cook the Knorr Alfredo Pasta & Sauce according to directions on the packaging.
- Bring up the heat of the frying pan, and add the pasta, tossing the pasta occasionally to mix through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and season with black pepper if required. Serve immediately.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.