Electric Chicken Wings
Hellmann's electric chicken wings brings on the heat. Paired with the Hellmann's Habanero sauce and Hellmann's mayonnaise , enjoy spicy and creamy chicken wings.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 bottles Hellmann's Jamaican Habanero Sauce - Hot
- Preheat a lidded BBQ with coals and smoking wood.
- Cut off the wing tips and put a slit in the skin between the two ends.
- Add the dry rub, with oil and marinate overnight.
- Cook in the smoker indirectly for 1.5 hours
- Glaze the wings by dipping them in a bowl of the Habanero sauce for least 5-8 minutes until the glaze starts to caramelize.
- Serve with garlic Hellmann’s mayo by mixing 125ml mayonnaise and 1 ½ crushed garlic cloves.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.