Struggling to get your kids to eat fish? This is a fun dish. You can stuff the tacos with pretty much any kind of meat (no need to roll them completely, as with the enchiladas), and they'll always be great. However, nothing really beats fresh fish.
- 125 g sour cream
- 45 ml mayonnaise
- 60 ml fresh lime juice, divided
- 60 ml fresh coriander, chopped and divided
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper or green pepper, thinly sliced
- 30 ml olive oil, divided
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 500 g hake fillets, cut into 2.5 strips
- 8 small flour tortillas (or Corn tortillas)
- For the Pepper coleslaw: Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, half of the lime juice and half of the coriander in a small bowl. Toss red peppers with half of the sour cream mixture; set aside. Keep the other half of the sour cream mixture to use as a dressing.
- For the tacos: Gently heat half of the olive oil in small pan. Add Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and stir until the stock has melted into the oil. Set aside to cool. Stir in remaining lime juice and remaining coriander. Add the hake strips and toss well to ensure the hake is well coated with the mixture.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and cook hake for about 4-5 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Place hake immediately into the tortillas. Top with the pepper coleslaw and drizzle with the remaining sour cream mixture.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.