Baked Potato Skins with Mushroom, Cheese and Bacon
Jazz up your potatoes with these loaded potato skins, your family won't be able to resist them!
- 5 large potatoes
- 250 g bacon diced
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 Knorr creamy mushroom Sauce
- 200 ml boiling water
- 125 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place potatoes onto an oven tray and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Fry bacon in a pan until crispy, remove from heat and stir through the chopped spring onions.
- Mix the sachet of KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce with the boiling water and stir until well mixed then pour the sauce over the bacon and mix well.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, allow to cool slightly then cut in half.
- Using a spoon scoop out some of the flesh leaving about a 5 mm layer of potato.
- Mix the scooped out flesh with the bacon mixture and spoon back into the skins.
- Top with cheddar cheese and grill in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with sour cream.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.