Cola & Chutney Chicken
Looking for delicious chicken recipes? The kids will be delighted to hear that you are making this tasty cola and chutney chicken recipe!
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500ml cola
- 30ml tomato sauce
- 30ml original chutney
- 1 sachet KNORR Thick White Onion Soup
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Place the chicken thighs into an ovenproof casserole dish and scatter the onion, sliced over the chicken thighs
- In a bowl mix together the cola, tomato sauce, chutney and the sachet of KNORR Thick White Onion Soup to combine
- Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs and bake in a preheated oven for 45-60 minutes or until the chicken thighs are cooked through
- Serve with brown rice and roasted vegetables
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.