This delicious meal will always be a family favourite, any time of the year. Add Knorrox Chilli Beef Stock Cubes and Knorrox Mutton Soya Mince to add flavour and aroma. For something different, serve as a Bunny Chow.
- 1 kg stewing lamb or stewing mutton cubed
- 2 onions peel & chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30) ml cooking oil
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoon (30) ml Rajah hot curry powder
- 2 Knorrox Chilli Beef Stock Cubes dissolved in 2 cups (500) ml boiling water
- 3 carrots sliced
- 6 potatoes peeled halved
- 45 ml Knorrox Soya Mince mutton flavour
- In a large pot, fry meat in oil until browned. Remove from pan and fry onions until just soft. Add tomatoes and curry powder; fry for 5 minutes and stirring occasionally. Return mutton pieces to the pan.
- Stir in hot stock, cover tightly and simmer gently over a low heat for 1 hour
- Stir in carrots and potatoes, cover tightly again and simmer for a further 30 – 50 minutes or until meat and potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the soya mince and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes to thicken the gravy.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.